Saturday, April 28, 2012

That's Fine Fabric!


Lisa fine was born in Mississippi and grew up in Texas. She has worked as a contributing editor of Elle Décor and House beautiful as well as co-authored a cookbook. Now she spends most of her time traveling between Paris and New York that is when she is not traveling around India gaining ideas for Lisa Fine textiles and Irving & Fine!
I love the relationship between her fashion line and textiles. They have a Boho-Chic edge, but not trendy, definitely classic!   Her textiles blend effortlessly with traditional designed rooms.  I also love the headboards she is famous for designing, would love one myself. See the article about Lisa in the June Issue of Veranda, out now.
Happy Weekend everyone!

www.irvingandfine.com











Pasha Palm on the walls!

Her Noted Headboards!



The wonderful apartment of Lisa Fine!

Gorgeous!


Well I can see how life imitates art!

Fabric in Lamp in Lisa Fine's Home.


Fashion by Irving & Fine !




The Kutch coat is amazing, I hope Lisa does a fabric inspired by this piece!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! You are too kind!
    Please let me know next time you are in the city.
    malula2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an honor to have you read the post! I will definitely drop you an email to let you know when I will be in NYC. I am planning a D&D day after Brimfield.
      Your fabrics inspire us to create beautiful interiors !

      Delete
  2. The post is talking about finding fine fabric. Read details from here

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!