Friday, April 18, 2014

A Touch Of Lilac And Lavender!

I somehow always equate lovely lilac and lavender tones with Spring.  I guess it's because by Mother's day the Lilac is in full bloom and we always cut branches to place in vases  during our Mother's day brunch. I have to say it is a color that I am drawn to but only in small doses. I love it as an accent in decor, but I have seen entire rooms done up in the most gorgeous of lavender or lilac that have stopped me in my tracks.  Here are a few ways that I love seeing lavender and lilac brought into a space.
I hope you all are enjoying either Passover or Good Friday, many good thoughts to you on this holiday weekend. Enjoy a little lilac/lavender and breathe in Spring and feel it's renewal!

Credit

Credit

ThereseMarieDesigns

Credit

Credit

These chairs reupholstered in a pale gray/lavender linen- available at Bonny Neiman!

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

EyePoetryPhotography-Etsy!

Credit

Credit

Elmaa-Etsy

Credit

Credits

AletaFae- Etsy

12 comments:

  1. Lilac is so calming! I love the image posted of the tufted ottoman with the green drapes. Beautiful and refreshing after the long winter you've endured. Finally it's safe to save winters behind us with Spring in full bloom!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful Easter color, thanks for the shoutout karolyn....sweet as a jellybean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love this post! Gorgeous!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lavendar for the spring time, it is so cheerful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have two lilac trees and I can't wait for their little blooms to explode:) The fragrance is intoxicating and the color divine. Enjoy your Easter!
    (new blog address! http://www.4aroundthetable.com/2014/04/sharing-wisdom/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took one of those silly "What Color Matches Your Personality?" quizzes on Facebook. I got purple. So I made a purple pillow. JK, I made the pillow first. Thanks for including me in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lilac AND lavender!! Have a glorious Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty post...love all the soft purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty color! It's one of my favorite accent colors. Have a wonderful Easter weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so pretty..never owned anything furniture wise lavender but this sure makes a beautiful argument for it! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many gorgeous images Thank you so much my friend! Happy Easter!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!