Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Crazy For Kyoto Tile!

There are a few tiles out there that I just need to have or at least want to use in a client's project. I am loving the Kyoto Tile By Artistic Tile! It is thin and long 2x9 and can be installed in a subway, brick or herringbone pattern for added interest. Did I mention that it shimmers!  I think that is what drew me to it, it has depth. It gives the feel of a handmade tile with subtle imperfection but yet streamlined with great neutral finish choices to suit today's classic kitchens or bathrooms!
I hope my client loves it as much I do.  The safe choice is the white but I am leaning towards either the bronze or steel for added reflective quality because the space has a slightly moroccan vibe. Stay tuned for the decision, and until then check these out HERE!






4 comments:

  1. The tile in that last photo is awesome!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the mixed too! Great post, Karolyn.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shimmery effect is so different and looks fabulous in the last kitchen.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!