Thursday, July 31, 2014

Put A Cork In It!

My little obsession with cork started last week when I saw one of the chic ladies of Diane James Home sporting this great cork filled bangle at the blogger luncheon! First off  both women Caroline and Cynthia were dressed so chic and of course the accessories would be a perfect match! She shared the vendor  Robyn Brooks NY, and I have been on a cork mission ever since.
I found such amazing things made with cork that we probably take for granted and some that are so clever that I wish I thought of them.  Since cork is sustainable it's the perfect go to material when trying to go Green. Well, just take a look at how far cork as come! Every time you pop that cork..which I do a little too often you may want to save that little piece to make a DIY yourself!

Bangle Love Robyn Brooks!

credit

credit


credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

This one is my favorite!
credit



10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karolyn,
    I've been seriously considering doing cork floors because they would be so comfortable to both walk on and stand on for my back.
    I love the warm color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last photo, Karolyn! I got a great deal on cork Jack Rogers last week. I love them because they go with everything! I agree, the twins looked great last week. But so did you, you cute little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bracelet and the last photo is just great!!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun...I like cork too and the bracelets are great looking......its a great and fun accent. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fantastic and the last photo...priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lové thèse little succulents planted in the cork wall, i so feel inspired to do something like this :)
    Did it cross your mind??

    Xoxo
    It's all so inspiring here.

    Dore

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!