Monday, July 28, 2014

Wish list- Anthropologie!

Well, I have to apologize for my minimal posting last week! It was quite a hectic week, but a fun one for sure. First two days were "work work work"! Then on Wednesday I had the privilege of meeting some fabulous bloggers from the Tri-state/East Coast at a lovely restaurant in Greenwich CT. called L'Escale.
It is so funny how we feel we know bloggers through their posts and the little bits of their personal lives that they share with us.  However, it's even better when they are even more fabulous in reality!
Drum roll please.... Bloggers: The Zhush, You May Be Wandering, The Enchanted Home,PVE Design,  Preppy EmptyNester, Pretty Pink Tulips and last but not least The Buzz/Diane James Home.  I also met Preppy empty Nester's SISTA and she was great!

These women are so wonderful and interesting please add them to your blog list if by some rare chance you haven't already. I look forward to meeting them again and I also hope to meet other fantastic bloggers in the future whom I learn from and who entertain me each day!

Okay onto my wish list! I ended my week by taking my youngest to a play in New York and doing a little shopping on Friday! We hit Anthropologie and could have stayed there all day.  If you havent been to the store by Rockefeller Center you must go! You just wander through wishing you had a U-Haul to take everything home.  Here are just a few things that I would have put in that truck. Happy Monday everyone!




















I think that should do it!  Check out Anthropologie!

23 comments:

  1. OH my word, the bed and the shoes. I'll take them all!
    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wish list Karolyn - I just got the prettiest French-ish blue and white woven table cloth at Anthroplogie. Absolutely love it!

    Hope you have a wonderful week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the table cloths too! Hope all is well! Will be getting photos to you soon for dog and cat painting!! xo Kar

      Delete
  3. So many cool things, lots I would put at the top of my list as well!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    C. Z. Guest: American Style Icon
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the etched glass bell jar chandelier and the four poster bed!

    Glad you had such a fun lunch with the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that bell jar is so sweet and that bed.. well its on the list for the next bedroom I do!!
      Thanks for popping by!

      Delete
  5. Oh my so much to love here!! I LOVE the leather jacket with braided leather trim and think I need it, Anthropologie just gets better and better and their glasses are some of my fave! I had so much fun meeting you last week...cannot wait for the next get together Karolyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tina you are a doll!! I do hope to be able to chat more with you at the next fun meeting!!

      Delete
  6. I would have left broke! Thanks for sharing all of the loot.
    I know that you enjoyed your lunch! So much fun and great bloggers!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of women -- did anyone take pictures? Anthropologie continues to amaze and delight, love the celadon place settings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were all afraid to infringe on each other's privacy but next time I think photos are inorder!!

      Delete
  8. Centuries ago it was not uncommon for royal or wealthy gardens to have painted canvases in the garden.......

    Need curtains at a client terrace level.........would really love those garden scenes on canvas.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds wonderful! Those murals are so reasonable and great!

      Delete
  9. Glad you had a nice time with the other bloggers. I attended Haven earlier this month and got to meet a lot of blog friends in real life. Love your Antro picks too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such fun meeting great women and maybe someday I will meet you!

      Delete
  10. Sounds like such a fun meet-up! And I couldn't agree more about that Anthro - I could spend hours in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was so wonderful to meet YOU, Karolyn!! It sounds like you had fun in the city...Anthro is the best and the Rockefeller Center store is amazing. I love that their latest ad campaign is travel. :) have a great week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know whoever does the windows and styling should receive a round of applause!

      Delete
  12. Love your picks and always enjoy walking through Anthropologie. I bought some hardware there for my new M Bathroom. The clothes are so pretty and very reasonably priced.

    Hope you are enjoying your week. I'm on vacation and checking my email for a brief moment:) It's great to be away from all the building at the home front.

    Thanks for stopping by to say high today and what fun the bloggers meeting was! Such a great group!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karolyn,
    Anthro for me is like falling down a magical rabbit hole. Each time I visit that store, I fall for things that will make me bigger, better, stronger. Bought a dress that I regret not wearing to our lunch. Every time I wear it, people comment. I love how my daughter and I can both shop there. We also love to go to Free People and check out the displays. Both stores have such amazing visual merchandising.
    Thanks for always sharing with us all your escapades, galavants! We'll have to meet up in the city with our girls. That could be dangerous but lots of fun too.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!