Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Going back to Cali!

We are heading to California! Of course it couldn't have come at a more busy time of the year for me but the trip is to celebrate two very special friends' 50th birthdays and 25th wedding anniversary. How cute is it that they are married 25 years and their birthdays are one day apart! They have invited about 30 plus people to the Calistoga Ranch in Napa. I have never been there but it looks amazing and the itinerary sounds like a blast. Thought I would share some Calistoga Ranch with you all as I had to research it for myself. We are also heading to San Francisco for a couple days before hand so don't forget to follow me on Instagram and catch some fun images! Will try to post while I am away but not sure how crazy the schedule will be so please don't run away, come back and check in for the new post. Cheers all! To see more of the Ranch go HERE.

One final word I must pay respect to one of my favorite designers and true Icon Oscar De La Renta the design world lost a great man of inspiration and creativity-RIP.


The little care package from my dear friend Wendy to welcome us to the trip. She is one creative lady!


Okay first I am doing is hitting this shower!!













We will be eating at the Wine Cave, cannot wait!




16 comments:

  1. Karolyn... Looks like a fabulous weekend. Love the invite. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have such a great time there Karolyn.

    I was so sad to hear of the great loss of Mr. De la Renta yesterday, a legend and a gentleman!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trip! Looks amazing. You're gonna love Napa this time of year. If only you were coming a little bit south....you would be in my neck of the woods and I could host a lunch for you. Next time!!!
    Enjoy this amazing celebration.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitting San Fran first for wednesday can you meet for drinks?Email me if you can-towncountryinteriors@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. Karolyn, your trip sounds amazing! I think you will love Calistoga Ranch. It's heavenly. Have a gorgeous time.

    I was also deeply saddened to hear of the death of Oscar de la Renta. He made the world a more beautiful place.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne!! Wish you lived close to there I would tell you to meet us!

      Delete
  5. Have a great time, Karolyn! It sounds like the perfect weekend - celebrating friends in Napa...what could be better?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK if I didn't like you so much I would be insanely jealous...but sounds like an amazing vacation and I will just live vicariously through your pictures:) Love the care package..safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Napa/Calistoga is so beautiful this time of year (in spite of the lack of rain) You will have a fabulous time!! Next time come to Carmel/monterey and we will host you! Have a wonderful celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time!!!!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, so exciting...have a wonderful time! You MUST visit when you return. Happy times to you and your fiends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your trip sounds amazing!!! enjoy!
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH...I want to go too...sounds like a fun get a way!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!