Thursday, October 30, 2014

ORC Linking Limbo!

I am so behind with Linda's @Calling It Home -Linking Party!! I have ordered all that needs to be here but still waiting for pieces to arrive, and wondering where they are? Let's see I need the chocolate lamp shades, the chrome ring pull hardware,  wooden monogram for wall and oh yes the rug!  I truly hope that all arrives in the next few days so that I can actually reveal a room next week.  Take a look at what's done so far, hope I don't disappoint! For more great ORC rooms hit the linking button ORC  in left panel!  Now I am going to go see how everyone else is making out, cheers!



My Daughter painted the piece on the left!



Missing in action!



Not in this color but you get the idea!

These are sooo late!

13 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous so far, can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great, Karolyn!!!! Excited for your final reveal. Hope you're having a beautiful Fall day!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you are creating here with your design Karolyn!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to see......looking good and I see the talented artist gene is alive and well in your daughter as well.....enjoy your weekend, look forward to seeing the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that headboard! Can't wait to see the end result!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karolyn,
    Things are moving along nicely! We have a few deliveries next week and the floors were stained and finished....and the smell is making me high! Woo. I cannot wait until the rooms are ready.....for Thanksgiving! I am thankful that we could do this.....new floors, new insulation, new radiators and it will all be so much warmer!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate waiting for stuff! Such an instant gratification girl:) It looks great so hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This room is going to be spectacular! Your daughter has talent- it looks great in the room.
    Shelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila I hope its done by thursday, pieces still missing and now back ordered!

      Delete
  9. Your daughter is a great artist! Fingers crossed you get everything in time. Looking forward to the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughter is certainly talented!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!