Friday, January 30, 2015

Clear Choices..

One of the things on my crave list is lucite. I love its utter ability to float in a space. There are times in design that we need lighten up the weight or at least give the appearance of more air space, and lucite does the trick. I love that it comes in modern styles as well as classic lines. Its not only limited to furniture, it finds its way into accessories, hardware and lighting as well. Let's take a walk on the light side and check out some of my favorite clear choices. Have a great weekend and stay warm if you live in the Northeast!

credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

credit

LOVE this large lucite letters: Black Rooster Decor .

credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

10 comments:

  1. Karolyn,
    I have a lucite recipe box that I have had since I was a teen. Love thinking about adding some more lucite in my home! Clearly, it's IN again! I love the Ghost Chair.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the lucite coffee table and that ping pong table is beyond awesome!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you, I love a little lucite! Great images. Have a great weekend. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the market for a vanity and have considered mirror (from Pier 1) some old antique piece, but this seems like a great choice too...doesn't take up the visual space! I'm expecting a grandson in a few weeks and that little crib really tugged my heart. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karolyn I am with you and would love just one really special Lucite piece to mix it up!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    French Artist Frederique Chemin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it all, but especially the first photo - such a perfect mix of traditional and contemporary! Have a wonderful weekend, sweet Karolyn! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovo all the pics. Now I'm on the hunt for some lucite! Have a great weekend, sweet Karolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love it all......that necklace, the stapler, the ping pong table and of course that first pic..one of my faves. You nailed it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!