Thursday, February 26, 2015

Green Glazed Goodness!

I think I have been hauled up too long due to this frigid Winter because all I can think about is "green"!  I have some lovely blue and white ginger jars and vases courtesy of The Enchanted Home Shop and The Pink Pagoda but I think I'm feeling a little green goodness.  As I contemplate my kitchen facelift and the colors that will surround me I feel the need to have a bit of green in accents to break up all the neutral that will be in place.  I think green looks wonderful with white and taupe/gray, green even mixes  well with blue and white. It really is quite versatile. Glazed pottery is a great way to bring a little green in without a major commitment. You can do jars, bowls plates even garden stools. Here are some of my favorites!

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

Etsy-CrumpffCollectibles

Etsy- English Shop

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the green.....and i am starting to wonder if we will ever see green grass???? Think adding the green to your project would be gorgeous. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karolyn I have a green Chinese Garden stool and am loving all of this pottery. We see so much blue and white (which I have as well) Loving this color palette very much!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Featuring Turquerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning, Katolyn! Much of my home is green and these would be perfect! Have a great weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I love this idea, Karolyn. Whatever you do is beautiful. And, now I'm going to make you jealous...
    it's about 45f with the bright sun shining, and the grass hasn't seen snow for years now. :)'s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green! I wish I could see some out my window! Your inspiration photos are beautiful and of course I love the dog one! Have a great day!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. These greens are so pretty! Have you ever seen Pewabic Pottery from Detroit? They have some really nice greens. I can't wait for spring! This winter has been frigid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely inspiration....have a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! So much beauty in one post, Kim.
    There is nothing more beautiful than glazed green. Just gorgeous.
    Happy weekend.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!