Sunday, February 8, 2015

Green Tile Envy!

I had a lovely time this past weekend celebrating my belated birthday at The Polo Bar.  I am sure most of you have heard about Ralph's new venture in NYC attached to the 5th Avenue Polo Store. It is quintessential Ralph! Walls of deep green paint covered with equestrian art. Beautiful Saddle colored leather booths and warm wood paneling. It is very warm and inviting.  The menu is simple and small yet done well! I loved the Dover Sole and the oysters were outstanding. Everyone had a great meal and I would go back in a NY minute.  But what really stole the show was the fabulous bathrooms! Deep emerald green tile adorned the walls and washstands with brass legs and marble sinks.   Thanks Ralph for currently making me obsessed with green!

AD











My close up of fabulous green tile offset by marble mosaic!


Credit




Waterworks Architectonic Tile



                                                                                 


9 comments:

  1. I am positively green with envy that you got to go there! I can't wait to check it out!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to see green as very mysterious, and a little alluring. I'm a fan!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Thanks for the early morning giggle that you loved the public bathroom! (Although it is stunning it gave me a chuckle!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was stunning for a "restaurant Bathroom" the rest of the Restaurant was great and very Ralph but the bathroom was SHARP!

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday, sweet friend! Looks like a great time. I can't wait to go there. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The man can do no wrong. Exquisite!
    Tank you for sharing, and I am glad you had a nice birthday!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! The polo bar looks amazing!!!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat and yes, I am just a bit envious, as I cannot wait to go!!
    Keep celebrating your birthday girlfriend, you deserve it!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Featuring The HighBoy

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!