Tuesday, March 3, 2015

FLOWER POWER

Once again, it is snowing and sleeting here in the North East and I must say I am completely and utterly over it. I need some flower power! I want to see green grass and flowers.  I would love to be surrounded by colorful blooms, and at this point I will take them any way I can. So, here are some ways to claim a little flower power even if the ground outside is covered in snow!

Etsy-rojasclothing

Robert Allen

Credit

Credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

LOVE

Etsy-hezwagarcia

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit

credit




9 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE WITH THIS POST !!!!!
    I want that little bag, those socks, the painted wall, and flowers everywhere.
    Amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crummy winter makes me appreciate spring and summer so much more. This winter has been pretty mild in Georgia, but I'm with you, bring on the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty post! I'll take the Asos top, those socks and the coin purse:) The snow has to come to an end this month...right?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karolyn,
    All of the sudden I want FLOWERS!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so over it, too. This morning when I was leaving for work my car f*****g slid and I was about a centimeter away from hitting my retaining wall. It's the ice that's awful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A much needed boost on a dreary winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 20 degrees and sleet for me, this post was wonderful. If I had a dog....adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could not agree more and we are in the South where the winters are usually rainy, and cloudy. Something one can bare for a few months, the snow, ice, freezing cold. Not so much.

    Thank you for the gorgeous image. I LOVE the flower coat!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!