Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Style Under The Sun!

It is so nice to finally have wonderful warm weather in the Northeast! My heart goes out to those in Texas and Oklahoma as they have had horrific weather. I wish them drier times very soon.  At this time of year we cannot get enough of the great outdoors. It's time to add some style under the sun. We spend so much time adding style to the indoors that sometimes we forget about the outdoors. It truly becomes our living space for several months out of the year, so I have found a few goodies that could add personality and style to any outdoor space!  


Check the beauties above from Bonny Neiman-Great House!
All outdoor rated!



The 3 fun pieces above are from Opiary! Each have pockets built into the 
forms for greenery to grow!

How much fun is this bench/boxwood planter! Found on Freshome.com.










The 6 above are great pieces available on One Kings Lane, each have a personality all their own and who doesn't love a swing or hammock?




The above 4 are a mix of chinoiserie chic and moroccan flair all found on Horchow!

Good ole Etsy!


Faux Bois always eye catching- Etsy!


6 comments:

  1. Such fun and interesting pieces. I adore the garden stool. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karolyn, I'm so glad you are enjoying the warmer weather:) Fun pieces and you are right, we need to pay attention to the outdoors .. and style that too! You've mentioned wonderful resources (and inspiration! ) for shopping. We use our outside area a lot in the summer and I can't wait to get that set up. We are still in construction mode on the OUTSIDE .. so my "stuff" is getting pushed and shoved everywhere. I'm thankful though that I have most of the inside finished. Last year at this time was NO fun ........... Enjoy the rest of the week! xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for my outdoor bar to be done as well, I want to enjoy this weather! xo K

      Delete
  3. My "Summer Porch" file is so full of inspiration and I am loving the newly renovated Halycon in Australia and thinking of adding touches of indigo to my porch! Love all the images you shared. My friend Laurel Bern shared some amazing outdoor furniture that is truly "not your grandmother's outdoor furniture" - Great to see you and cannot wait until our next treat!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Halcyon too! Great seeing you Patricia!

      Delete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!