Monday, August 31, 2015

Feeling Fall With Farrow And Ball!

Good Bye Summer! Hello Fall!  Here in the North East the temperature is still in the 90's, but that doesn't stop me from seeking designer warmth. You know the kind you get from Fall paint colors and fabrics.  I stopped  over at Farrow and Ball, because I know they always have such wonderful saturated hues. Of course they did not disappoint!  Check out some of my favorite Fall colors and how F & B uses them in a room. What Fall colors are you craving? Go HERE










 

















3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Farrow and Ball paint and I agree they have the most fabulous colours and I like the way they have so many variations. Lovely ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rich and saturated,I love these colors Karolyn!! The rooms are very dramatic!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Featuring Sharon Santoni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Farrow and Ball!! I am working on a commercial job...that Railines is a strong contender!!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!