Friday, September 4, 2015

Robert Allen Naturals

First I want to say THANK YOU for all the lovely comments on my fun little Leopard Powder room reveal. It was so much fun doing that tiny space that now has big personality. 
 Have you seen the Robert Allen's extended Naturals collection. I's so versatile! I love the colors and the simplicity of the patterns. I think some of them are just perfect for a guest room, so I thought I would share my favorites and show how I would use them. To see the entire collection go HERE!








Crave more color - how about this pretty little room!





1 comment:

  1. I love Robert Allen fabric, and these are beautiful examples! I must say the colored ones are my favorite.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!