Saturday, October 3, 2015

Pass The Pumpkin Please!

It's that time of year again, "pumpkin time"! There are pumpkin lattes, donuts, muffins and candles everywhere I turn. I love a touch of pumpkin all year long and here are some ways to get it!


An oil painting can be enjoyed all year long!

A gorgeous velvet sofa or chair in deep pumpkin orange!

May favorite Gracie Wallcovering with a deep orange back round!

Well a dream bag in Hermes Orange!
Credit

A gorgeous orange tone Oushak will do the trick!
Credit

Love this little gem of a side table!
Credit

Darn this skirt was sold!!
Azzedine Alaia

Delicious pumpkin scented candles- one of my faves!
NEST

A fun orange pouf perhaps!
Etsy- Berber Poufs


Too Cute!
Etsy- ElegantWreath

Crush on the lamp from Worlds Away!

Colleen and Company does no wrong!

Wow- Jonathan Adler you do love color!
Credit


I enjoy my little pumpkin orange pillow in my dining room all year round too!



11 comments:

  1. Great selections! I love the Nest candle, always try to pick one up. Hope you are doing well ! Happy Fall !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect post for a dreary October Saturday! Thanks for brightening this rainy day with your pops of pumpkin! I hope you are doing well and enjoying a relaxing weekend, Karolyn! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore every image. I just got back from a pumpkin patch where I overindulged in my love for orange just a little.... will post about it soon. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all so beautiful! That orange settee and of course anything Hermes orange is "beyond"......love the color! Enjoy your weekend stay warm:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karolyn, gorgeous images, that rug, the skirt, the side table and Gracie paper.....and of course I have your beautiful Chinoiserie pumpkin out for all to see!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Parish-Hadley Tree of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. I love the color orange and all pumpkin smelling candles. Have a great week, Karolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to have some pops of orange in the fall, but admit that there are touches in our home all year long. I especially like it paired with blue. Thanks for sharing these images.
    Are you selling your painted pumpkins this year?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful selection!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!