Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Glimpse of Butler's Pantry!

I am so happy and thankful to have my girls home for Thanksgiving! It's a small gathering of 9 this year. yet with my parents and mother inlaw well and ready to celebrate it's the perfect size.  I thought I would give you a little peak at my simple decor and  the butlers pantry which will be well used on this holiday as it functions as bar and coffee center.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and stay safe in your travels!








6 comments:

  1. Looks lovely indeed! I can't see 9 as a small gathering but sounds like a nice number of guests. Hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! How wonderful to be surrounded by healthy parents and your beautiful daughters. Enjoy! I love the view of your pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I love that fox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Karolyn,
    What beautiful decor and a cheerful tablescape. I love your corner cabinet!! It looks like you had a wonderful holiday with family and loved ones!! There were about 25 of us!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The India Hicks Holiday Collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How gorgeous....we were 9 too and it was perfect. Had a great day today of leftovers and movies:) Love your table....onto Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your settings, and wow that kitchen is really one I could live with here, the swinging door with the brass push plate really adds to a modern country feel.
    The corner cabinet is so perfect, something about built-in's that make a home so perfect.

    Looking forward to what you inspire for Christmas

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!