Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chevron a pattern that adds punch to any room!

While shopping yesterday at the NY  Design center (D&D), I found myself still drawn to certain classic patterns.. and one of my favorites is Chevron! Each showroom has their take on this great pattern.. which has been around for years.  I especially loved looking at Starks line of Missoni.. with vibrant sheers of chevron.. and other popping coordinating fabrics. I found a few that  I will always love and decided to share them! You too can have a touch of this great pattern in anything from flooring to fabric, to walls.. and there are a few examples you make want to include in your decor!  

David Hicks for Lee Jofa
Missoni Fabric


Shock Wave by Schumacher

Trina Turk for Schumacher

Kelly Wearstler for Lee Jofa

Finnish  Design  with Missoni fabric!

Missoni Vase

Kinder Chevron Rug


Peacockfeatherevents.blogspot.com 

Elle Decor.. fun Tile work !

Subtle and serene with a good dose of chevron!

The Land of Nod

Again Land of Nod for a great bed that would be great in any space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!