Friday, April 6, 2012

Bringing Bonnet Back!

 In your Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it, you’ll be the grandest lady in the Easter Parade. I’ll be all in clover and when they look you over, I’ll be the proudest fellow in the Easter Parade.  On the avenue, Fifth Avenue, the photographers will snap us, and you’ll find that you’re the rotogravure. Oh, I could write a sonnet about your Easter bonnet, and the girl I’m taking to the Easter Parade.
-Irving Berlin
I remember in the 1970's going shopping for my Easter dress, and of course the little bonnet!! times have changed... or have they?? My girls are too old now to force an easter bonnet , but I remember the first little simple hat I place on my almost now 18 year old daughter on her first Easter. It wasn't much of a bonnet but it definitely has me wishing for that little hat again!
My oldest daughter in 1995!

I found some great bonnets that have truly stirred the Ol 'Easter and spring feeling again! They range from fashion forward to just plain funky, some have even "gone to the dogs!!" Anyway, you check out these great bonnets ,  I hope they put a smile on your face, and bring back some bonnet memories for you too!!
I wish everyone a wonderful Passover and Easter weekend!!
www.paulasserendipity.blogspot.com
Judy Garland and Fred Astaire in the Easter Parade!


1960's best...www.coutureallure.com

www.redtedart.com

www.almostunshcoolers.blogspot.com
This could also be a great little centerpiece for table!


www.afieldjournal.blogspot.com

So adorable!!www.glamourbomb.blogspot.com


www.scooterm.blogspot.com

Check out the peeps on the bonnet!!!

Okay, not exactly what I was going for but I couldn't resist!!!www.blatherfrombrooklyn.wordpress

Now thats enthusiastic!!!
Again from Blather from Brooklyn!

lovely-DeniseBrain- on Ebay!

Outstanding.. I think Kate should get this one for sure!!!!www.hiphipgingin.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!