Thursday, June 14, 2012

David Scott designer of the day!

I simply loved David Scott's room at the KipsbayShowhouse. Photos can't even do it justice, because the visual textures that David used were just so great in reality.  The mix of traditional with contemporary was flawless, and his use of art is perfect! So I just had to find some of my all time favorite David Scott rooms and display them today, I hope you enjoy!!

KipsBay Showhouse- creditwww.marthastewart.com

Art!

The grid walls and rug make a statement in a rather serene space.

Love the color combination.

Gorgeous.

Light and airy with grounding art.


The lighting is wonderful and the reflective ambiance is noteworthy!

The Zebra pillows ad a bit of fun , mixed with black and white quilt!

Oh that ART!!!

Again the art!


One of my favorite pendant lights from Visual comfort!!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work. I love the art too! The house is amazing this year.
    Happy Friday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!