Friday, July 20, 2012

And it was all Yellow...

I was chatting with my hair stylist yesterday who happened to be 16 weeks pregnant, we started talking about cravings. We both agreed that a big craving in the summer was anything "LEMON"! Whether it be lemon italian ice, or lemon used as salad dressing, lemon cake even the scent of a good lemon lotion  was a definite summer necessity. So it lead me to my post about "Lemons" and all things yellow that make me feel happy and definitely remind me of summer! Enjoy and have a great weekend !!

Love this bright cheer choice for the vanity-Fancy Cribs  .

Love this blend of deep yellow and black and white accents, fresh yet sharp!-Fancy Cribs.

What little girl wouldn't love this room, surrounded by these fabulous yellow drapes!!

A classic yellow paint with eclectic mix of furnishings!-BBD

Patricia Gray blog, need I say more!

Funky and fresh the yellow rug sets the stage for this hang out room!-A Dose Of Delightful!

Room by Sarah Richardson, I love it!!

The Yellow Ikat and the  fun flip flop art work says summer all year long!-Indulge.

Etsy, for a touch of summer to your decor!

Love this rug-RugsUsa

Surya, available through Town & Country.

Available on Ebay, love this for a gorgeous pop to any space!!

Currey & Company

I love this candle, its inexpensive and so natural smelling, fills the room with summer! The Body Shop.

I have this lotion, love it!! It smells like the best lemon chiffon pie ever, yet its natural and now available at Rite Aid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!