Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ivanka's Taste Trumps Donald's!

I just opened the new Elle Decor, Love It! The cover is gorgeous and I love the section on Ivanka Trump's apartment. We are all too familiar with donald, and I have been to the Trump Golf club, which is nice but definitely has the Trump midas touch!  I really like that Ivanka is her own person, with her own taste not influenced by what she was surrounded by all her life. The apartment is chic and fun with a touch of sophistication.   What are your thoughts? Enjoy!










5 comments:

  1. Her bedroom is certainly beautiful - makes a great cover and I personally love dark bedrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bedroom, but the rest of the home just doesn't fit Ivanka's personality. I saw her on the Today show, and she was making it clear that her husband had a lot of input into the design. For modern, I think the home is well done. Thank you for sharing. I have not seen it all. Need to catch up.
    Happy Wednesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apartment looks chic and modern. The bedroom is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karolyn,
    Hope you have a chance to check my guest post, 'cause I linked it back to you. I got so inspired by your Navajo post that I had to use one of your images.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks Priscila I really appreciate that!
      Have a great weekend!!!

      Delete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!