Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today's Take On The Mid-Century Modern Sofa!

I have noticed a definite sway towards Mid-Century modern, especially among the young clientele.
I must say I love bits and pieces of it in a space mixed with other styles of furniture for an eclectic look rather than a strict clean mid- century one. I have found that the mid-century style sofas work so well into so many different styles of spaces, but not everyone wants an antique sofa. So, I have found my top 10 picks for todays"Mid-Century Style Sofas"! Hope you like them and I welcome your favorite pick for a modern sofa too!

1-Danish Design Store- Wegner Sofa! 

2-Gus Modern- Carter Sofa!

3-Restoration Hardware- Belgian Shelter Arm sofa!


4-Gus Modern- Spencer sofa

5-Thrive Furniture- Cleveland sofa

6-Dering Hall- Abyss sofa-WOW!

7-Thrive Furniture- Madison sofa

Dering Hall- Kingsley Sofa

Dering Hall- Trousdale sofa
Design Within Reach- Grand Modele-Three Seater!



1 comment:

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!