Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Nautical Home!

Two great books came for me to review just in time for Summer! Both are from Skyhorse Publishing and are nautical and Nantucket inspired.  For my DIY bloggers out there that want some great Nautical projects to try," The Nautical Home" is perfect for you! It has more than 60 DIY projects with easy to follow instructions. They range from simple ideas using maps to fabulous lamps, pillows and even a headboard. The author Anna Omberg is a DIY decorator and author of over 28 books on interiors and repurposing Flea Market finds. She resides in Howanthorp Sweden, but you can get her great ideas here





















6 comments:

  1. Karolyn these books look so great. I love nautical for summer!
    Xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post....Classic & Cool!!!

    Happy summer, Princeton follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like great books..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karolyn I am back and did I ever miss blogland:) The books look fantastic, now I just need that beachhouse:) Thank you so much for your sweet card and thoughts, means so much. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karolyn,
    Aren't these books perfect for Summer inspiration, and I so enjoy the refreshing essence of Nautical.
    I have been attempting to add you to my blogroll all week, I heard from another blogger-that the issue is being fixed-you will be on there, one way or another!
    Hope all is well!
    xo
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books look perfect for summer inspiration! I am going to have to check them put for myself! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!