- 2 cups toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup pitted prunes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cut pitted dates, finely chopped
- powdered sugar for rolling coating the balls
- plum purple disco dust (I got mine from Layer Cake Shop)
- Mix all ingredients except the sugar and disco dust together in a large bowl. Optionally, place the whole mixture in the food processor and process for a few seconds - this will help everything to stick together, especially if you aren't the best at finely chopping. (I'm raising my hand high on this one.)
- Form the mixture into teaspoon-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in powdered sugar and then roll in disco dust. Note: If you let the balls sit overnight, the powdered sugar will absorb into the balls and will be less visible.
Read more: http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2012/12/sparkly-sugar-plums-for-christmas.html#ixzz2FAub9qqO
Remember Giveaway ends tomorrow night at 12 am Eastern standard time, so follow and comment for a chance to win and Arteriors Home -Ringos Vase/Candle Holder!
Credits: Polyvore, Stilarin.wordpress, and Pinterest.