Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Chairish Your Inner Pink!

I was more than thrilled when approached by Daphne at Chairish to design a fun design board around one of their current colorful chairs! If you are not familiar with Chairish.com it's a company that makes it easy to buy and sell pre-loved decor to whomever wants to love it now! The shop includes curator- approved treasures in a trustworthy environment. Frankly it's just so much fun to visit especially if you love finding unique pieces that will make your home stand out! For this little design challenge I let my inner pink/COCO come out and created a fun guest or gal's space inspired by the Coco Chanel Style Pink Velvet Chair on Chairish. I couldn't just stop with the chair I found most of the pieces for my space all on Chairish! Check it out and I will list what you can find from their wonderful site plus the other elements that make it all work. Check out - Chairish!



Back round would be a simple linen wall covering from my favorite Phillip Jeffries followed by a vintage over dyed pink persian rug.  All the other pieces fell into place as I shopped the site for more goodies.  Here is a list of pieces from Chairish that really pulled it all together!

1. COCO style Chair
2.Osborne & Little fabric headboards
3. Milo Baughman black and white parsons bench
4. Side table black & white bone inlay 2 drawer
5. Kreiss Campaign desk in black and white
6.  Distressed french style high dresser
7. Gold poufs
8. Blackened metal chain chandelier
9. Bellflower Botanical chart

For more fabulous vintage accent chairs go here!

22 comments:

  1. This is a fabulously feminine space and of course black and white with this vibrant pink is a great combination. I've been admiring a similar bone inlay side table for a while now but not sure where I would put it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love inlay tables too, I think I need one as well but like you I need to find a spot!

      Delete
  2. You know I love this! I have heard about Charish, but I am headed there now for sure.
    Happy Tuesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it!
    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy!! I need to add you to my blog roll will do that right now!

      Delete
  4. Oh what fun - love it! I adore pink and with a house full of boys, I really crave it more and more!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least with boys there is little drama my friend!! I will trade you sometime!

      Delete
  5. You had me at gold poufs and blackened metal. Loving everything here. I am a new follower via GFC and BLOGLOVIN.


    Lisa @ Girl at the Beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa I will be sure to return the follow!!

      Delete
  6. So chic~ I love the botanical and the gold touches.
    Are you creating this room for someone special?
    pve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Company Chairish actually asked me to design a fun board and they gave me chairs to choose form , the board had to be centered around that chair. It was fun!

      Delete
  7. Hi Karolyn! I didnt know that company but soon checked out the site, I see it got many interesting items! The boards is so fun, you have been very good, fell in love with the Coco style chair as well. Hope you are doing well and are enjoying the summer, kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are very COCO my dear, I could see that little chair in your home!

      Delete
  8. So funny, I don't think I have any pink in my house beside my orchid. Your board has inspired me to add some subtle touches; some throw pillows would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful bedroom - we grew up with red and white toile covered headboards but our room wasn;t nearly as girly chic!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red and white toile still to this day! Its a classic, I picture you both having a chic little bedroom growing up! Love it!

      Delete
  10. When my #1 was little she wanted everything pink - including her ice cream. She grew out of it but I always hold a special part of my heart for the color pink because I always think of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a pink daughter too so I should have named it Brooke's space!

      Delete
  11. I'll take the desk please! What a great room you've created.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!