Sunday, March 29, 2015

Artist Crush - Sandra Flood

My artist crush of the week is Sandra Flood!You will not believe that this artist is self taught. Her work is fabulous. The brush strokes and use of color along with her use of light are masterful.  I love the emotion that radiates from each figure she paints, even the animals seem to come to life. Sandra resides in Frenchtown, New Jersey along with her husband and three dogs. If you are interested in her paintings or even Giclee prints go HERE!

















6 comments:

  1. Self taught?? Unbelievable!! Oh to have such talent! Your comment cracked me up about talking in a southern accent after reading the book. I've been watching Southern Charm so I've been back to saying y'all again. Have a great week, sweet Karolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH I love her work!! Thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautiful work. peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning work! Thanks for the introduction, Karolyn!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continuously keep on coming to your site again just in case you have posted new contents.cleanup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. want to sell my flood water damage house as is Des Moines Iowa

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!