Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Perfect Rug Site

The Perfect Rug, where you can create completely custom area rugs online in 3 easy steps. They call it custom rugs at un-custom prices. Choose your rug material, size and border. Build your custom area rug from hundreds of top quality rug materials in any size and shape. Try it out, your first 3 rug samples are free and include free shipping!
So When I was approached to blog about this company I was impressed by the quality and options available to the consumer and they do have a trade program as well!
 I love that you can create your perfect rug literally and check out some inspirational images form the Perfect Rug blog! Those should get your creative juices flowing! Check this site out at-The Perfect Rug!











2 comments:

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!