Thursday, May 22, 2014

Strength In Numbers!

I love interesting and reasonable ways to achieve that WOW factor when it comes to displaying art.  One way I think is by multiples.  You know, strength in numbers! If you have a collection of great vases but no table space to place on them put them on display shelves against the wall. If you have interesting plates or baskets, even mirrors, simply put them together on the wall.  It will take up visual space so no need to buy an expensive large piece of art and they will be very interesting as well. They will definitely add character to the space. Do you like multiples on the wall? Enjoy!

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit





12 comments:

  1. Karolyn I love these ideas and am especially enthralled with the 2nd image!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas! That first image is so neat!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these certainly do make statement walls! I love rooms that have interesting collections of just about anything...wonderful!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great examples of how a collection can make a statement...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these displays of {statement} walls! Collections are so much fun and I like the idea of using something really large .. or multiple objects for a wow factor. Beautiful Karolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All these pictures are amazing! It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found some beauties, Karolyn! Such a good idea.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every single picture and I appreciate all the work and thought that went in to all that collecting, organizing, and hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorites are 6, 7 and 9........truly works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never believed in the "less is more" philosophy. Love every photo! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Karolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a well executed collection. That first shot is awesome. Hope you have a great holiday!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!